Monday, February 15, 2010

Baby Dylan

Our friend Lisa just became an auntie to her first nephew! We love our nephews and niece so we know how exciting it is when a new one is added to the family. Lisa asked me if I would paint something for the baby when her sister first got pregnant, but they didn't find out the sex, so we had to wait until the baby arrived. Well, little Dylan Henry is here! I had so much fun working on this - I really like working on different kinds of "fonts," so I went for something a little more young and boy-ish instead of flowy and fancy. Welcome to the world, Dylan!






I still have a few other new things to show you, including some work I donated for an event some friend's are setting up. Today I'm doing some things around the house, and hoping to get to a good point on another commissioned piece. 

1 comment:

Just a thought... said...

I really, really, really love this style! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails