Thursday, February 4, 2010

AMEC Art Show

I'm back in Seattle! Still sick and just laying around. This is starting to get ridiculous how much I've been sick recently - I'm ready to get to the bottom of all this. 


In the meantime, I wanted to share the show I hung up last week at my friend Tiffany's work (AMEC Earth and Environmental, Inc.) in Bothell, WA. They have a really long, bare hallway and I was able to liven in up a bit with my Everyday Series! I am excited to finally have this series hung up somewhere - it's nice to see it hung on walls other than my own.












I really appreciate the opportunity to hang my work anywhere - it seems like the art world is really hard to break into, and it's all about who you know and what connections you have. It's really encouraging to have friends who are willing to take a chance on me with the connections they have. If you know of anyone or any place looking for art, please don't hesitate to pass my name along. 


And, thanks for stopping by - I appreciate each one of you!

1 comment:

Molly Swanson said...

Brit! This is probably my favorite series of yours! I love it. P.s. I got your atc's and I about FLIPPED! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails