Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Today.

Still feeling pretty uninspired... but I am pretty excited about these 3 things today...


1. My new aerolatte that my mom Santa put in my stocking! Just made my first homemade latte - oh, so fun!



2. My new boots! I've been on the search for good boots for a looong time. These are not exactly what I was looking for, but they are still so cute and so comfy!



3. My new haircut - with bangs 
(haven't had those since junior high - whoa)!




Hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday... Tonight I am making halibut, then Daniel and I are going on a long walk. Oh, oh! And we're putting together my Christmas present - I'm hoping it helps with a little inspiration. We will see.

2 comments:

Just a thought... said...

Love, Love, Love the boots!

Ashten said...

I love, love, love your new haircut! You look simply adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails