Thursday, January 21, 2010

Specs and Wings ATC Swap

I'm feeling pretty lousy today, so I've been laying low... had to miss out on art journaling at the Recovery Cafe's new location! I hear it's an awesome building and we'll have our own art classroom. I was so bummed to miss out on that today, but gotta get better! 


Other than that, I wanted to share with you... I'm excited about my friend Molly's Valentine ATC Swap


arts 179 by specs and wings.
I know Valentine's Day is a few weeks off, but it will be here before we know it. AND, it's just such a fun idea - you make 5 cards, mail them to her, and she'll mail you 5 cards all by different artists! I'm ready to be inspired by other artists...If YOU want to be involved, contact Molly by February 1st at specsandwings@gmail.com. 

3 comments:

Just a thought... said...

Sorry you're not feeling well...I think. I mean you newlyweds can cause a whole string of suspicions when you say you "aren't feeling well", because that can be entirely different than being "sick", you understand. Now at my nearly ancient age I will always we thrilled when I am not feeling well to actually be "sick" because the alternative condition would be oh so well...you understand!

Molly Swanson said...

haha! love that comment! :) ...thanks for posting about the swap! I'm so excited that you're joining in!!!

Britt@artbybritt said...

Haha - Jodi, you are pretty funny! We'll make sure to tell everyone as soon as something like that comes up. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails