Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Delight.

I JUST got out of my pajamas and now I am trying to get a few things done around the house! Ok, so maybe I've gotten a couple of things done... I decided last year that I would save all the Christmas photo cards we receive every year, and put them in a scrapbook. I worked on that last night and this morning.





I also cleaned the kitchen, had a much needed phone date with a friend... and doodled. I am obviously pretty unmotivated right now... recovering from the holidays seems to have taken everything out of me! I read my friend's blog this morning and was reminded of a really great song, so as I doodled, this is what came out...




 
Just a simple reminder of where my delight really comes from, and that there is hope in the midst of trials... or for me, lack of motivation!

2 comments:

Kristen Plum said...

oh love this! Hey I have a few project I want to talk to you about....I'll email!

Britt@artbybritt said...

Thanks, glad you like it. And, I'm excited to hear about the projects!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails