Thursday, December 10, 2009

Uganda Boutique Follow-Up

Although it has already been almost a week, I just wanted to share with you all the update I got about the Uganda Boutique...  


"The Uganda Boutique is over.  It was a big success.  And by that I mean it was a packed house, we sold almost all of our stuff and had a great time.  Financially on the other hand, we didn't make much. But every little bit helps! And I am so excited I am that much closer to getting to Uganda!"


I ordered this ca-ute paper wreath from one of the girls and LOVE it! It's perfect with my Christmas decor, and I kinda wish I could keep it hung up all year (thanks, Cristin!)









My pieces sold, and so did the gift certificate - so glad! If you are interested in contributing any more to this Uganda trip, let me know and I'll connect you with the girls. 

2 comments:

Cristin said...

im so glad you love the wreath:) I'm gonna try to send you the garland that matches:) I've just been stuck at home with sick little ones...but if I get the chance I'll send it your way!

Britt@artbybritt said...

Aw, thanks Cristin! I'm excited!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails