Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Greg and Tera

I've been talking about painting wedding vows for my friends Greg and Tera for MONTHS. After they thought through what they wanted and we finalized everything, it still took me a couple weeks to get to it. Not sure why... anyway - they gave me a placemat that they had for color ideas, and that was that. I'm pretty pleased with the final product, and they like them too! I think it's pretty cool to have your wedding vows up somewhere - just to remember what you said, and especially to remember in those moments that those vows might be easily forgotten!



















What do you think? 


Tonight we are just lounging... wrapping gifts, eating veggie soup, and getting ready for our weekend - we were invited to a fancy Christmas dinner at Chateau St. Michelle Winery for Friday night, and Saturday we are having a little Christmas Open House! Should be a fun weekend.

2 comments:

Risley and Dylan said...

wow! I love all your art!
it would fit in my house perfectly!

Britt@artbybritt said...

Thanks, Risley! Glad you like it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails