Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Review

When I started this blog a little over a year ago, I didn't realize how it would help me want to make my art better... I didn't expect to find inspirations and encouragement from readers (some who I know, some who I have never met but now feel like I know!) and I didn't expect to learn so much... I just thought it would be a great place for my family and friends to see my most recent work! I've learned so much and I really feel like blogging has helped me grow in my ideas of what art is, what is means to me and how it affects others. 












































It's been a really fun year, friends. Thanks for the inspiration, encouraging words, recommendations, purchases, and for continuing to support me through this crazy blog world! 2010 seems to have some exciting things in store - looking forward to sharing that with you! I want to share just a couple of art goals for 2010 because I know sharing them will keep me accountable:


1} Paint or draw something every day... even something small!
2} Set up a "real" studio. 
3} Have at least 2 shows.
4} Create at least 3 new series... new ideas, or out of my comfort zone.


Hmmm. That's probably good for now, huh? Have a fun and safe New Year's celebration and we'll talk next year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails