Monday, November 23, 2009

Uganda Fundraiser

A few of my California friends and fellow blog pals are going on a trip to Uganda in April 2010! My nephew's mom and mother Grandma are attending and I'm really excited about this adventure for them! The trip is through a group called Unchanging Truth and they will be ministering to women and children there. To raise money, they are having a boutique! They are putting together some super cute crafts -- I'm already planning on buying a few things from them! 




Besides buying some of their cute crafty goodness, I'm donating a gift certificate for a personalized, commissioned piece for their silent auction. I am also donating a painting or two - TBD. The girls "have been working like crazy to create some unique Christmas gifts" that will help to begin to raise the funds needed for their Uganda mission trip in April. If you are in the Ventura area, go check it out! It's a great cause and is bound to get you some cuteness for your home. 


They will be selling handmade: bags, hats, rings, scarves, necklaces, wall hangings, stationary, headbands, hair pins etc...Here's a sneak peak of some of the super cute items:


4 comments:

Kristen Plum said...

Thanks Britt for your donation and for posting this!
I'm working on a way to sell our boutique stuff online during the week and week after, so out of towners can get in on the goodness. We'll see if I can pull it together in time. <3

Britt@artbybritt said...

Yeay! That would be so great to see it all online! Just keep us posted. Sending you girls some goodies very soon. :)

shannon dawn said...

thank you so much for contributing and posting! :)
you're wonderful

Britt@artbybritt said...

I'm so glad to help, Shannon! I think you're pretty wonderful too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails