Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Safe.

This is the last "installment" of my options for page #2 in my art journal. I'm telling you, I had so much fun working on these. After class last week I was feeling this quite a bit, so I wrote it out on my pre-painted page, and then colored in the words with marker. I actually really like how it turned out and kinda want to hang it up... but if I keep hanging all my pages, I'll never actually bind a book together. Ha! We'll see I guess...







Today I am continuing to clean the house and settle in, set up for our low-key Thanksgiving, and get out of the house for a bit (groceries and a walk, please)... oh, and probably work on some art. Also, I haven't actually written in my journal in MONTHS so I might give that a go. I'll let you know how that works out. 


I am feeling very thankful for my life - I'm blessed beyond belief! Looking forward to making phone calls tomorrow to the people I love the most, and thanking them for their presence in my life. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Risley and Dylan said...

I love that!

shannon dawn said...

I LOVE this one. one of my favs :)

danielleaxtell said...

Pretty sure that is my absolute FAVORITE writing of yours...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails