Thursday, November 5, 2009

Radiant

Remember how I was having trouble with this piece awhile back? 





I asked for your help and got so many great ideas. A friend suggested adding purple... and while I was hesitant at first, I was willing to try anything... and it worked! So much better, brighter and more colorful (Thanks, Melissa)! So much less "blah" than before. Travis and Tiffany like it and I do too. It's so fabulous when it works like that. 













This morning I went to the Recovery Cafe to meet a few other volunteers and staff members! I'm leaving in a little bit to go hang out for the afternoon to meet more people, and to get a feel for what type of art class people might be interested in. And, I'll get join in on one of the other art journaling classes to just get more of a feel for that too. I'm excited! From there, we'll hopefully start some real, hands on stuff instead of just planning.

2 comments:

Spooneymom said...

Geeze I love that piece...I LOVE LOVE LOVE your trees....absolutely beautiful!!!!

Britt@artbybritt said...

Thanks, Amy! Let me know if you ever want some trees for you home. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails