Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cozy and Warm.

How is is the EVERY week is a crazy week? We are fully moved into our kitchen (minus the official counters) and now are working on cleaning up the rest of the upstairs. Gosh, we have a lot of stuff! And a lot of DUST! I am in cleaning and organizing mode for sure...


Anyway, I started doodling this coffee mug at the Cafe last week (did I tell you they have different barista each day who serves lattes and mochas to everyone? SUCH a cool gesture to give a fancy coffee drink to those who normally would not treat themselves). I ended up bringing it home, finishing the lines, coloring it in and I love it! I'm not sure I want to bind it in my art journal, but we'll see. 









Have any of you started your journals? I want to see some pages! And to those of you who are new (Yeay! Thanks for following me!),  we are creating art journals of our own as I help facilitate an art journaling class at the Recovering Cafe here in Seattle. I'd love for you to join us!


I'm really looking forward to a relaxing Thanksgiving day with a couple friends - there will only be 3 or 4 of us, but I'm going to make the whole feast! Then we'll sit by the fire in our pj's, watch movies and play games. My kind of day! And I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend too - We have a few fun plans in the works. 

1 comment:

Ashten said...

I LOVE that coffee mug picture! It's so cozy and warm!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails