Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I love fall because...

I can have 3 Pumpkin Spice Lattes in 2 days, 
and it's not indulgent, it's "festive".





Dracula Pooh and Dracula Tigger show up in my neighbors front lawn 
(as they do every year, and I love it!)





Sometimes, a real harvest moon shows up in the evening.





I get to see "warty things" (note: actual name posted on the sign) 
at the pumpkin patch





Um. I get to GO to the pumpkin patch, go through a corn maze with friends,




 and pick out my very own pumpkin to carve!







I can decorate my house with candles and corn stalks and pumpkins.















Fall days in Seattle are beautifully sunny, clear and crisp 
(until they just are not anymore).





2 comments:

Ashten said...

I love this post Britt! Fall is my favorite time of year too! I LOVE the decorations in your house too. The coffee beans? Fabulous!

Britt@artbybritt said...

Thanks, Ashten! Glad you like it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails