Thursday, October 29, 2009

CA to AZ and a sneak peek

Here is a sneak peek at a painting my mom commissioned from me... I can't show the whole thing or say who it's for, because some of you know the receiver! You'll just have to wait a while to see the whole finished product! Enjoy the small peek though.



I'm packing up my things here in beautiful sunny Ventura and heading to Arizona for a weekend girls trip! I hear it's becoming cold and fallish, so that will be fun. I'm excited to spend some time with two lovely ladies - movies, lattes, hanging in our pjs, maybe a mani and pedi? The options are endless! It's always tough to leave my fam here though... seriously, I cry everytime (but I always wait until they've left so that I don't make them cry too)! 


Have a great weekend everybody! Happy Halloween!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails