Thursday, September 10, 2009

Promise Tangeman's Online Reader Art Show


Promise Tangeman-Wurzell is an artist in Arizona, and she and her husband are friends with some of my best friends there. I love looking at her blog, and finding new artists through her page. So cool! So, when I saw that she wanted to have an "online reader art show," I knew I wanted to participate. I sent in a few pics - which I guess everyone else did too - so she ended up just picking one: Esther's Lamp. How fun! Check out her site (click this post's title) and all the awesome art that was submitted. I don't know about you, but I think I am going to be totally engrossed in looking at all these artist's sites!!

Thanks, Promise, for letting me be a part of this. What a cool opportunity to share art with other people who love it as much (or more?) as I do!

artshowonlineALBERT VASQUEZLIZ CHAN
MOLLY SWANSON
JAMIE WYCKOFF
BRITTANY INGRAM

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

found your blog from promise's just wanted to let you know i think your work is great! and i LOVE your handwriting!

Britt said...

Thanks, Jennifer! So glad you like it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails