Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy 100th Post!


100 things that make me so happy (and grateful):



Grace
My husband
Friendship
My parents and their 30 years of marriage
Coffee


The cute things my nephews say
Family vacations
Giggling
Girl talk
Good wine
My brother’s musical theater talent
My other brother’s composition talent
My home in Seattle


My home in Ventura
College memories
My high school art teacher
My grandparent’s legacy
Commitment
Other artists
The video and photos of our wedding day



Sleeping in
Volunteering
The kindness of strangers
Feeling contentment
Rain
Fires in the fireplace
The opportunity to paint whatever I want


God’s redemption in the lives of my family members
Comfy pants
My grandma the prayer warrior (she has a direct line)
Love
Childlike wonder
Music
Trees


A great writing pen
My sister and her adorable family
Friends all over the world
Sleeping babies
Stories about past generations
Holding hands with Daniel




Girl friends I can talk to about anything (and I mean ANYthing)
Scrapbooks
The funny faces only my siblings know how to make
My dad’s silly songs
My mom’s heart
My nephew’s baby accent
Cool texts

    College friends who I can pick right back up with
    Chocolate
    Freedom
    Family in Ohio
    Fresh flowers


    Love notes
    Road trips
    Seeing others I love, find love
    Swing sets
    Books that make me cry (I’ve only come across two so far)
    Snail mail
    Weekends away


    A nice blank journal
    Hume Lake summer camp
    Mentors
    A good cry
    Hugs from my dad
    Lazy days
    A pair of super cute shoes


    Traveling to other countries
    Goofy dancing
    Antiques
    Catching up with old friends
    Grand Lake


    Picnics
    Learning new things
    Education
    Early morning quiet times
    Brisk walks
    My husband’s cute smile and crinkled eyes in the morning



    Revelations and inspirations from Scripture
    Friends who are having babies
    Deep conversations
    Looking back and being able to see God’s hand at work
    Home decorating
    Fresh fruit


    Funny blogs
    Dressing up
    My sister’s ability to...make me laugh
    Wearing a huge sweatshirt when it’s cold
    Weddings


    Guacamole
    Reading in the park
    Puffy vests and scarves
    Sunsets


    The house quote book
    Opening window on a nice day and seeing my curtains blow in the breeze
    Painted toes
    Supporting a good cause
    Sending cards to loved ones and strangers
    Hymn lyrics


    Using my gifts and talents
    Looking forward to the future

    3 comments:

    danielleaxtell said...

    LOVE this. I may do the same :)

    Britt said...

    Thanks. I was pretty excited about it too. :)

    Nicole Wenger said...

    this was cute! you make me laugh too and you make some good family faces also.

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails