Sunday, August 16, 2009

Arrrrg.

A friend e-mailed me today about drawing some cartoon pirates for him! He's creating an iphone app and needed some original artwork for the beginning layouts and such. Even though I've never really done cartoons before, I draw funny pictures for my nephews all the time, so I figured I might as well try... I had so much fun! Just black ink on white paper, and then of course, I got really excited about using some of my ol' Crayola crayons. I just love to color in the lines of coloring books, or in this case, my own drawings.








He's already responded and told me they are just what he's looking for. How fun! I'm going to do a few more details just so he doesn't have to work with my rough sketches, but I'm excited to see how his project ends up....and if nothing else, these little pirates sure entertained ME for the evening!

6 comments:

Just a thought... said...

How cute they are! I can totally see a little boy's room in pirate murals like those. You are so talented!

Britt said...

Thanks! Haha - yeah, maybe I can extend my client base a little bit! :) Either way, I just am having so much fun with these.

Nicole Wenger said...

britt those are awesome! they look great

Harrell said...

super fun!

Britt said...

Thanks, girls! I'm having too much fun with them!

shannon said...

oh my these are the cutest things ever!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails