Sunday, July 26, 2009

Masterpiece II

Well, this weekend has been HOT! I can't tell you how much I appreciate fans and AC at the moment... we don't have AC but we sure take advantage of it when we're somewhere that does have it. Who know that in Seattle we'd be wishing for cold again?

I wanted to post these 2 new pieces tonight - they came unplanned as I was cleaning out my palette and discovered that the paint peels off in sheets! I was super excited to incorporate it into a piece or 2, and this is what I came up with. A little different than I usually do, but kinda fun!




I'll be posting "For Sale" items starting tomorrow, so be on the lookout and let me know if you see something you like - or would like in other sizes and colors!

2 comments:

jms said...

Fantastic..

know what my uncle is a good painter too..

haha.. I'm actually looking forward to see him as one of the national artist of the Philippines..haha(i wonder)

Britt said...

Well, thanks! Fun fact about your uncle. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails