Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Friday!

Thanks for all the feedback yesterday! If anyone hasn't voted yet, there is still time - Let me know what you think. I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do yet.I have A LOT going through my mind lately... mostly about my art, but also some personal things too. I've been following some AMAZING artists who really have so much going on and are SO inspiring to me. I'm trying to figure out how to have enough time to be creative and create a lot of things, but also how to keep business going. It's tough! I wish I had time to just sit and paint all day... some days, I do - but then if I'm only painting and not selling, I'm not keeping the business end up. So, just some things I'm pondering.


I'm planning a post with lots of paintings that include official titles, sizes (they all look the same size when I post on here) and prices! Everything $100.00 or less -- spread the word!


In the meantime, here is a sneek peak at another gift I've been working on... again, can't show you the whole thing until they receive it, but I'm suuuuper excited about how it turned out and want to at least show you a little hint! Check back next week to see the entire piece.


Today I am working on a commissioned piece for a friend, as well as some other catch up and "just for fun" ones. I'll be working on the "for sale" post as well as some other business-y type things. Looking forward to the weekend... and more prep for our kitchen remodel (SO much to do!). Happy Friday, everyone!

3 comments:

Just a thought... said...

oh oh, my mom will be all over buying your art, with the house redecoration and all! I might have to pick one up too!
-Kristen

anng said...

I'm going to call you sometime this week to chat. I am pretty sure I want to buy a piece ;)

Britt said...

Yeay! I'm so excited!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails