Thursday, June 18, 2009

And we're back

We're back! After a great trip with the family in Ohio, we were delayed in Denver for a night - so our trip back took a little longer than expected. We did have a great time with all the Ohio folks, and shed a few tears as we said farewell. It's hard to have so many loved ones in so many places!

I'm excited to announce that we got new computers! Yeay! Now I should be able to upload photos more often, and faster. I have been writing down a lot of ideas for paintings, and am excited to get going on them. Just to give you some idea of what might be in store: everyday objects and quotes by grandma? We will see. 

Since blogs are always more fun with photos, here is a replica of the Jeremiah 29:11 painting I did recently, but in USC colors, for a high school grad headed there this fall:


1 comment:

Harrell said...

ooohh I LOVE THIS ONE!Super Fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails